THIS IS A MANDATORY EVENT FOR CONVOYERS
Welcome members new and old to the first newly revamped tDE activity check! This specific check is for Convoy Members/Characters Only! To complete this activity check you have to comment on this journal- and reply to any responses you get back!
You will not have to draw or write anything to complete this activity check. If you have any questions NOTE THE GROUP. Do NOT ask questions on this journal.
The Raid On Littleton: Convate's Log
It had taken a good two days for the convoy to reach Littleton, a small two-legs town, abandoned and in shambles after a near century of disrepair, a crater like a gaping wound leaving one side of the town in desolate ruins. The wasteland dust floating through the air- coating everything in the golden glow of the setting sun’s light, signalling the oncoming nightfall as a merle coated cattle dog led the way into town, his breathe coming out in rasping gasps through the filters of the gas-mask he wore as the convoy followed behind him, to stop near a barn that sat on the outskirts of town, its red painted exterior peeled and sun-bleached by the harsh wasteland. It would do for the time being.
The merle dog- the Convate- turned to face the rest of the convoy, his greyed muzzle hidden by the safety of his mask as he breathed out robotic filtered words. “We do one scout through the town before we set camp for the night. Scowners, you are to go ahead first and look for prospective locations. Hawkers, when the scowners get back you are to go in groups of two with a Ward.”
The Convate chimed, eyes shining dull from behind the protective glass of his mask’s lenses as he used one white-socked paw to point out the search area for the convoy. “We go quickly and quietly. No taking large salvage, or you’ll get stuck out there with the infected.”
The cattle-dog rumbled, giving the convoy one last look over, harsh dual coloured eyes frowning against the dimming sunlight as he let out a harsh bark. “Be back by sundown. Thats an order!- Mapper! You stay here with me! We need to discuss strategy- and Clippers you uh… join us too.”
The convoy scattering to the winds as they took off to search the town- leaving only the Mapper and the Convate to remain by the barn, as the Merle coated Convate scanned the horizon, with only one thought in mind. “May the Shepherd watch over them…”
Completing The Activity CheckThese are the options available to the dogs who partake in the convoy mission! You can ONLY pick from the options of your dog's RANK! You may only take on ONE of these options for your character! Choose wisely, as it could be the end… or the find of the year for your character.
Comment with your character’s name, rank and ID and which option they will be choosing. If you wish draw or write a small blurb of your character performing their chosen option. for the events art/writing bonus (25 skelts atop their usual worth.)
The convate is an undrawn randomised NPC, a blue merle cattle-dog, feel free to interpret him as you wish.
Activity Check OptionsConvate Options
Falc forgot to prepare this part so just comment your dog is here by drawing or writing a blurb of them gossiping/planning with the mappers and clippers OTL sorry guys.Scowners Options
1. You decided to go to the park, scrapyard and gas station area to scout.
2. You scouted out either the old highway, homes or the craters edge for infected.Hawkers & Wards Options
1. You decided to go ahead of the Scowners and not wait for them to report back to get more time to scavenge items.
2. You decided to wait for the Scowners to come back, and wait on the old highway that goes through the town.
3. You decided to follow one of the scorners towards the end of the town, and head for the farmland fields near the barn or shopping district at the end of town.Mappers & Clippers Options
1. You sit outside the barn with the convate and go over strategy.
2. You go inside the barn and up to the hayloft to gossip with the convate while you wait for the Scowners to return with details for you to map.Radiohunds Options
1. The convate didn’t give you a job so you just decide to have a nap and wait for the scowners to return.
2. You decide to fiddle with your radio, maybe talk to the Operators if you can.
3. Go with the hawkers and wards to scavenge the town.
Characters Completed Check & Rewards
- Tick - Hawker - No Injuries - One Small Accessory & 111 Skelts -
- Stark - Convate - No Injuries - 35 Skelts -
- Waylon - Ward - No Injuries - 20 Skelts -
- Demacia - Hawker - Minor Bruising - 100 Skelts -
- Forelorn - Scowner - Radiation Poisoning - 100 Skelts + Plot Information -
Skin by Growlipsis; code by TopHat-Queen